Thursday, July 24, 2014

Review | Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette

Heyy girls,




I've been testing out this product for a while now and I'm finally ready to give you my opinion about the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette. Let's get started!

How's the packaging?
The packaging is very sturdy and doesn't feel cheap at all. It has a magnetic closure which helps keeping your eyeshadows safe. I like the fact that there is a mirror in it, it makes applying your eyeshadows easier because you doesn't have to use another mirror. And I love the design of the top part of the palette, it's very feminin and classy.

I forgot to put a picture of it, but it also comes with a little How-To Guide where they show you 3 different looks that you can recreate with this palette.




What are the colors?
From left to right: Heaven (matte cream), Cashmere Bunny (matte medium brown), Sexspresso (matte dark brown), Silk Teddy (shimmery champagne), Push-Up (shimmery brownish dusty rose), Erotica (shimmery grayish dark brown), Nudie (matte light brown), Honey Pot (shimmery gold), Chocolate Martini (dark brown with gold reflex).




Three first colors from left to right: Heaven, Cashmere Bunny and Sexspresso.

Three middle colors from left to right: Silk Teddy, Push-Up, Erotica.

Three last colors from left to right: Nudie, Honey Pot, Chocolate Martini.

What do you think of the pigmentation?
The pigmentation is great! It is comparable to the eyeshadows from Urban Decay. They are so easy to blend and the color pay-off is awesome. I am pretty impressed by the quality of the eyeshadows in this palette; I didn't expect it to be that amazing.

Do you recommend this product?
I highly recommend this palette if you're looking for a nice neutral palette but not at the Urban Decay price (the Naked palettes for example). Also, if you're a beginner this would be awesome because, like I said earlier, it comes with a little guide to help you.

Where can I find this product?
You can buy this palette at Sephora or on the Too Faced website. It retails for 45$CA or 36$US.

No comments:

Post a Comment