Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Monthly Favorites | June 2014

heyy girls,

I just realised that June is over! Wow! I can't believe it. This month was a crazy month for me and to be honest, I'm glad it's over. If you want to know why this past month has been insane for me, I'll link my update post that I did a couple days ago (here).

That being said, I didn't discover revolutionary products but I've been loving some stuff that I thought would be nice to share with you :) I'll even add some random stuff that I've loving at the end because I think it can be helpful to some people. 

The first product that I've been loving this month is an old favorite of mine. Yes, you've guessed it: Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in 13. It's truly the best cream eyeshadow that I've tried so far. The color is just gorgeous; it reminds me of Sin by Urban Decay with a bit more gold reflects. I did a review and a comparaison post on this product last summer I think.




Another old favorite of mine that I need to share because I'm still using it almost everyday and that's a first for me. I've been using the MAC Omega eyeshadow a lot this month (like everyday) to fill in my eyebrows. Love it. Can't get enough of it.


But don't worry I've also discovered new products like the MAC lipstick in Creme Cup. In the store, I hesitated between this one, Angel and Creme d'Nude. And now that I'm thinking about it, I think I'm going to purchase the Creme d'Nude too. 


I really love the consistency of this lipstick; it goes on very smooth and didn't dry out my lips. If you're a MAC fan, well you already know that their lipsticks smell SO GOOD. It's like putting candy on your lips ;) Also, Creme Cup is just gorgeous and is also perfect as a "my lips but better" color. 


Excuse the pimple :) Tried to cover it; didn't work apparently.



The next product that I've been loving this month is a product that I bought a somewhat long time ago, but I totally forgot about it. This month I used it in my prom makeup look and my graduation makeup look (here) and I was very impressed. I'm talking about the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush. It is pigmented but not at the point that you're scared to barely touch the blush with your brush. Well, the color that I chose isn't crazy dramatic neither, so maybe if you use a darker color try to be careful. Wow, I totally forgot to mention the color that I have... It is Exposed. Very pretty, and looks very natural.



Heavy swatch of Tarte Amazionian Clay Blush in Exposed (not blended).

Heavy swatch of Tarte Amazionian Clay Blush in Exposed (blended)
The last beauty item that I've really been liking this month is my Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette. I won't say much about it because I am going to do a review on it soon ;) But yeah, it's an amazing palette if you're a beginner at makeup and you want an high-end palette.



Now, into the random stuff. Well, it isn't really random because some of it is fitness related and hair related, which to me is a form a beauty...

I have been LOVING the Adidas Absorbent-Deo in Fitness Fresh. It is aluminum free, which is better for you because aluminum can clog your pores. Seriously, that deodorant rocks! I've tried many brands of deodorant for girls and they don't seem to really do something (is it just me?). I like it so much that I went out and bought a back up right away :D


Ever since I've finished school, I've just felt so desahydrated all the time. Maybe it's because I was constantly drinking water at school (what? don't tell me you enjoyed those math class). So, my Nike water bottle that I bought at Winners has become my new best friend.


And then, lastly, because it has been hot here in Quebec (as hot as it can be...35°C) I've been putting my hair up in a ponytail a lot. And you know that I love my Sephora hair ties so I couldn't just not put it in my June 2014 Favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment