Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Manicure Monday | Fruits On My Nails

heyy girls,


this Manicure Monday is going to be very quick because I'm drowning into school work right now. You might think that I am being a bit dramatic, but I assure you that I am not. I am so stressed out this time around, especially when I look at my planning for the next three weeks... 
What I like to do when I'm stressed is catching up on my favorite Tv Shows while painting my nails. Right now, I am obsessed with Hart Of Dixie, Arrow and The Originals. So Saturday night, I was freaking out when I saw that I almost accomplished nothing school related that day. So I just decided to put nailpolish while watching an episode of a Tv Show that for some reason I can't remember which one it was, but that's not the point. Basically, I didn't only paint my nails that night, but I've also cut them. 



So, now you might think: "Wow, you're being so dramatic over the fact that you've cut your nails." Well, you're maybe right, but from someone who swears by only filling their nail (aka me), it is a big move. 


But anyway, all that drama moment was to warn you that my nails are shorter and that my skin around them is very dry because I'm stressed. And when I'm stressed, I'm picking my cuticles and all. Gross, I know!



The nailpolish that I am wearing this week is from the Barry M Gel Shine line in the color Dragon Fruit. It is a very girly true pink that isn't too bright, but isn't too subtle neither. I might do a review on those Barry M nailpolishes later when I will have tested more of these.


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
Don't forget to write me your comments below!

Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @ missbeauty4all
Pinterest: missbeauty4all
Hellocoton: beautyandfashion4all


1 comment: