Monday, April 21, 2014

Manicure Monday | Flip Flop Fantasy

heyy girls,

last week I wrote a Manicure Monday about easy nail arts that I think would be very cute for Spring. I really wanted to try doing an ombre nail effect, but I didn't have the material needed (like makeup sponges... I can't find mine). So, instead, I've decided to show you a color that I've been dying to wear during the last few weeks. Ladies & Gentlemen, let me introduce you to... China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy. **Unfortunately, my camera didn't pick up the color well**




My camera didn't pick up well the coral neon color that this nailpolish has. It looks almost like a pale orange, but in reality it's so bright and summery. I'll put pictures that I took with my Iphone for you to have an idea of what it looks like. Sorry for the picture quality.





I put a picture on Instagram (@missbeauty4all) of the China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy and it looks very close to what it looks like in real life. But, since I was disapointed with how my pictures turned out I decided to put another picture from a beauty blogger that I found on Google Images...


Picture credit: http://coewlesspolish.wordpress.com/2011/04/25/notd-china-glaze-flip-flop-fantasy/
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
Don't forget to write me your comments below!

Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @ missbeauty4all
Pinterest: missbeauty4all
Hellocoton: beautyandfashion4all

No comments:

Post a Comment