Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Review | Inglot Eyeshadows

Heyy girls,

today I am back with a review of a product that I've been wanting to try for SO long. You probably saw it in my Birthday Haul Part 1... (drum roll) I am going to be reviewing the Inglot eyeshadows! I found their store in a mall in Montreal and I was very surprised to see that they have stores in Canada. I've heard a ton of amazing things about their eyeshadows from Imats haul on Youtube. Without anymore rambling let's see what are my thoughts...




Price & Deals
I got a trio of eyeshadow from their Freedom System. Basically, you choose how many eyeshadows you want (in my case it was 3), then you select them from their huge collection and that's it, you're done. It is SO simple and fun! They usually have deals like 2 eyeshadows plus the container for 25$, but they were having this deal at my store (I don't know if you can still get it); 3 eyeshadows plus a container with a big mirror for 29$. It was the same price as the 3 eyeshadows plus a regular container. Each eyeshadow is 8$ and the price changes for the container.



Packaging 
I LOVE the packaging and I love how you can change them places. They remind me of the MAC palette with the pan form MAC eyeshadows. I had no problem with the packaging so far since it is very sturdy and good quality. Oh! I almost forgot... it also comes with a double handed sponge tips applicator, but I use my own brushes instead.


My thoughts 
The quality of the eyeshadows is very nice. They are very pigmented and absolutely gorgeous. I have nothing bad to say about them. They aren't powdery or stalky, and even the lightest colors are richly pigmented and creamy. I got the colors 351 (matte cream), 395 (satin light nude gold) and 423 (brown with purple undertones). Yeah I know, it sucks that they only have numbers instead of names...








Do I recommend it?
Yes, absolutely! The Inglot eyeshadows are less expensive the MAC eyeshadows and they are the exact same quality in my opinion, not to say that they might even be better.

Yes this is my bare skin. I'm definitely embracing it in this picture ;) Under my eyes, I'm wearing the Nars Creamy Concealer in Chantilly.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @ missbeauty4all
Pinterest: missbeauty4all
Hellocoton: beautyandfashion4all


No comments:

Post a Comment