Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Challenge | Pastel Fantasy

Heyy girls,


on this wonderful Monday, we are going to jump right into Spring. I don't know about you, but I am sick of Winter right now. I can't wait to say goodbye to the cold weather & the snow, and to say hello to the sun & the warm air. Anyway, I hope this short post will bring some Spring spirit into your day. Let's get started!


Do you like pastel colors?
I don't like pastel colors, I love them! 

Do you wear it often? Never?
It depends on the season, but during Spring & Summer time that's all I am wearing on my nails. As for clothes, I only wear pastels during Spring. I was supposed to show you my favorite pastel fashion pieces, but unfortunately I am moving out currently and I only have my winter clothes with me...
Do you own pastel nailpolishes or eyeshadows?
I do own pastel nailpolishes, but I don't own good quality pastel eyeshadows. Pastel nailpolishes are my favorite colors to buy and wear, because I think it just looks so fresh and girly.


Do you wear pastel nails or eyeshadows?
I do wear pastel nailpolishes. I really like wearing pastel blues and pinks. For eyeshadows, I am more of a neutral kind of girl. I rarely (to not say never) wear colored eyeshadows.

Top 3 Pastel Nailpolishes
1) Essie Mint Candy Apple


Credits for the picture: http://www.frmheadtotoe.com/2013/11/manicure-monday-essie-mint-candy-apple.html

2) Zoya Dot


Credits for the picture: http://www.manicurator.com/2014/03/zoya-awaken-and-monet-spring-2014.html

3) Essie Under Where?


Credits for the picture: http://eeeeknailpolish.com/2013/05/07/essie-resort-collection-2013/
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @ missbeauty4all
Pinterest: missbeauty4all

Hellocoton: beautyandfashion4all

No comments:

Post a Comment