Monday, March 24, 2014

Manicure Monday | Blue Intrigue

Heyy girls,

for this week Manicure Monday I decided to dig back into my "old" nailpolishes. I found a Revlon Colorstay nailpolish that I haven't worn in a while. If you follow my blog since the beginning, you might have already seen this color, but oh well. I just think that this is such an unique color and that it deserves to be talked about more.



This week, I am wearing on my nails...(drum rolls) Revlon Colorstay 030 Intrigue. It is a grey-ish blue with a silver sheen to it. To me it is a great color to transition into Spring. It isn't too bright, neither too dark. It is nothing dramatic, but you still get that pop of color. I don't remember how good the staying power is and I haven't worn it long enough to tell.


On my ring finger, I am wearing Essie Butler Please. I hesitated painting my nails this color instead of the Revlon Intrigue that I am wearing in those pictures. Since my nails were painted with a more neutral toned blue, I decided to add this bright deep blue color. It adds some dimension and a pop of color.

For my base coat, I am wearing the usual ; Essie All In One Base Coat.


And I protected it with the top coat from Seche Vite. As you can tell I am obsessed with this product!


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @ missbeauty4all
Pinterest: missbeauty4all
Hellocoton: beautyandfashion4all


No comments:

Post a Comment