Monday, March 31, 2014

Manicure Monday | Bikini Ready

heyy girls,

this week my friend Justine (hi girl!) asked me if she could borrow Essie Bikini So Teeny from my collection. Of course, I said yes and then a lot of people of Youtube started wearing that color again (not because of me duh). It made me realised that we are officially in Spring. Here in Canada it is still snowing. So, in honor of the Spring time, I've decided to wear Essie Bikini So Teeny on my nails. Oh! And don't worry I'll show you new nailpolish colors next week or when I'll receive my order from FTB Beauty.



It is the perfect baby blue color for the Spring and Summer time! Love it!



I don't know if it is necessary for me to say that every single time since I am always using the same base coat and top coat but yeah... I'm wearing for my base coat Essie All In One Base Coat and for my top coat I'm wearing Seche Vite Top Coat.


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @ missbeauty4all
Pinterest: missbeauty4all
Hellocoton: beautyandfashion4all

No comments:

Post a Comment