Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Challenge | Mini Beauty

heyy girls,

this week I'm back with another Monday challenge! Yeah! This week is about deluxe sized samples. Basically, those products give you more products and cute & practical packaging. Here are the questions for this week challenge...


Do you like mini sized products? Why?
I do like them. I'm not obsessed with them, but I think that they are way better than regular samples. Let's be real here...the packaging is just too cute to resist!
 
What are your favorite mini sized products? Skincare? Makeup?
For skincare, I like the Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream. It is perfect if you have dry to very dry skin. I also love the Josie Maran Argan Oil to use on my skin or my hair. My favorite mini sized makeup products are Benefit Watt's Up?, Urban Decay Junkie Lipgloss in Naked, and Benefit Benetint.
 

Do you received them as gift when you shop?
I usually receive them as gifts when I shop, for example at Sephora. Or I receive them into palettes like the Urban Decay Naked and Naked 2 palette.


Did you ever bought mini sized products?
 I usually don't. But when I do, it's during Christmas time where they have kits with deluxe sized samples. I bought this Tarte Holiday Kit this year where it contained a mini Pure Maracuja Oil (review), a finishing powder, and a Lights, Camera, Lashes! mini mascara.
 

Do you bring those products with you when you travel or do you bring your regular sized products?
I will bring those products sometimes, but I am bad at using them. I always forget about them. This is why I never really finish them up, except for mascaras.
 
Do you have them in your purse?
Not really.
 
Do you collect mini sized perfumes?
I don't collect them because I want to. I collect them because every time that I order on Sephora.com they give me perfume samples... But I'm not complaining at all. I love mini sized perfumes, even though I never remember that I have them.
 

Do you have mini sized nailpolish?
No I don't.
 
Deluxe sized samples are way better than regular samples, right?
Totally! If you're looking for a good subscription service where they give you deluxe sized samples, I would recommend Ipsy.
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all

No comments:

Post a Comment