Tuesday, February 18, 2014

♡ Ipsy Bag | February 2014 ♡

heyy girls,

When I got home the other day, a little pink package was waiting for me. If you have been reading my blog for a while, well you know what that means. It means that my Ipsy package has arrived! Let's see what I got in this February Ipsy Bag...
 

The first thing that I got is a full sized of a Zoya nailpolish in a very pretty light pink color named Dot. I am wearing it right now as I am writting this post and I love the formula and the staying power so far.


Next, I got this pair of false eyelashes in the style EL13 from the brand J.Cat Beauty I've tried to put false eyelashes once, but failed. I hope they will be easier to put on. I love the style though, it looks very natural.



This month's bag came with a full sized Pop Beauty Lipgloss in the color Fuchsia Freesia. It is a pretty bright pink shade. I'm usually not a big fan of this brand, but I'm excited to try it out. The packaging also feels nice and expensive.


** I forgot to remove the plastic that protected the product :)
I also got those 2 steps skincare system. I think that they are face masks, but I'm not sure. It is from the brand Skyn Iceland. It says on the packaging that these are solutions for stressed skin. I got the Step 1 Blue Clay, and the Step 2 Activating Gel.

 
The last product that was in my Ipsy Bag is this Shadow Tint from Nailtini. It comes in a lip gloss tube and it has the same applicator as a gloss. I've never tried a product like this before and I'm excited to work with it. I have the color Violette, which is a pretty lilac.
 

 
Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all

No comments:

Post a Comment