Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Haul | Makeup, Clothes & more

heyy girls,

I've been shopping a little bit here and there recently, and I thought why not show you what I got? It's not much, but there were some new things that I've never tried before that I bought, and that I'm VERY excited for! Let's see what I bought...

The first thing that I bought was this Vaseline Spray & Go moisturizer. I've talked about it in a Monday Challenge about how I interesting it looks, and guess what? I bought it. #proudofmyselfforremembering (sorry that's a long #) I think it was around 8-9$CA, but I'm not sure...


I am almost out of my current eye makeup remover (review), so I decided to pick up this Garnier Fresh Eye Makeup Remover at the drugstore. I've never heard of it, but I thought I would give it a try since it looked promising to me ;) It cost 6-7$CA at the drugstore.


And I'm also out of my current facial moisturizer form First Aid Beauty (review), which I'm VERY sad about because that thing is kind of expensive, plus I LOVED it. Again, I've never heard of Neutrogena Oil-Free Sensitive Skin Ultra-Gentle Facial Moisturizer, but there were too many options. I didn't know what to pick up that wasn't too expensive. I think this was around 12$CA.


I've seen those Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm and the shiny ones for a couple of months now, but I've never really thought much about it because Revlon is expensive here in Canada, and I didn't want to spend 12$CA on a balm. But there were on sale, so I thought why not?


I've never tried Burt's Bees products before. And again, why not? It was on sale. Plus, it's a lip balm. It was very inexpensive, if I remember it correctly it was maybe 3$CA.


If you've read my New Year's Resolutions, you know that I've wanted to incorporate more health & fitness into my blog. Well, I did some workout clothes shopping a week ago, because there was 50% off at my local fitness store. The first thing that I bough is this tank top from Nike. It is one of their Dry-Fit tank top.


Next, I got this other tank top from Oasis. What's special about this one is that it has a sport's bra in it. So you can only wear this tank with a pair of yoga pants and you're good to go.


And finally, I got this black and white pair of runner short from Nike. I took it a size larger by accident but it doesn't really make a difference. I think this pair of short is also from their Dry-Fit collection.

 
Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all
 

2 comments:

  1. wow isa jaime trop ton nouveau linge de workout :D faudra aller en faire ensemble :))
    juuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete