Saturday, January 11, 2014

♥ Products I've used up #3 ♥

heyy girls,

today I'm back with a quick post about the products that I've used up during those past months. To be honest, I don't used up products very often, so this is why it took me so long to post another one up after my Products I've used up #2 .


The first product that I've used up is this Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo. At first, I really liked this product, but it quickly became too harsh and drying. It is a good clarifying shampoo though. Unfortunately, I won't be repurchasing this product.


Next, I've used up those two Bath & Body Works hands sanitizer in the scent Warm Vanilla Sugar, which is probably my favorite scent from them. I will repurchase that scent when I'll be out of hand sanitizer.



I've also finished two Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascaras. I LOVE this mascara so much. It gives nice length and volume without the clumps. I will definitely repurchase it later.


The next product that I've finished up is this Maybelline One by One mascara. I did like this mascara. It was very lengthening and it did a good job at separating my lashes. I had no problems with clumps, but I won't be repurchasing this product because I've found better mascaras.


I didn't used up this Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen, but I had to throw it out because I felt like I had this product for too long. Plus, I didn't really liked it and wasn't using it as much as I should of. It wasn't black enough for me. I liked the pen form though. I won't be repurchasing this product.


I almost forgot to show you this product! I've finished up this Dove Go Fresh Body Wash. Seriously, I like those Dove Body Wash better than the Bath & Body Works ones. It is very moisturizing and creamy. It also leaves your skin feeling clean, but soft at the same time. They have it in different scents but I like the pink one better. I am going to repurchase this product once I'm out of my current body wash.

 
Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all

I hope you enjoyed this quick post,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment