Friday, January 17, 2014

My David's Tea Wishlist | January 2014

Heyy girls,

if you saw my last post than you know that I am on an health & fitness kick right now. I've recently been very interested into drinking tea and all that stuff (but you already know that if you follow me on Pinterest). This is why that I've decided to share with you a tea company that I've been wanting some of their stuff for a while now. This company is called David's Tea.

If you don't what is David's tea, well, here is some information. It is a Canadian company that first opened in 2008 in Toronto, Canada. They sell their products in Canada and in the USA. They have over 150 types of loose tea that you can choose from. They also have the largest collection of organic teas and infusions in North America.

Here are the products that I've been keeping on my wishlist...

Part 1: Teas

It is described as a deliciously fruity blend of premium white and green teas with big pieces of golden apple.
 
It says on their website that it is an almond-scented rooibos, with apple, cinnamon, and ginger. It is limited edition though.
 
They say that it combines delicate white tea with zingy lemongrass and lemon myrtle, creamy coconut and spicy-sweet ginger. It also claims to be very refreshing.
 

4- Birthday Cake
It is supposed to be very sweet and tasted like vanilla cake. The perfect low-calorie treat.

5- Mango Madness
This is a tea that tastes just like mango and tropical fruits. Here is what they are telling us on their website: "It’s fruity. It’s refreshing. It tastes just like a ripe piece of mango. In short, it’s total madness. " It sounds good to me ;)

6- Lime Gelato
I loved the description: "With its fresh, fruity aroma and smooth flavour, this delicious mix of fruit, yogurt, and green tea will bring you right back. Try it iced. On a terrace." 

7- Movie Night
This tea has no calorie and has a sweet taste of apple and maple. It also contains low caffeine.

 Part 2: Accessories & Tea Sets

1- David's Top 3
It contains three little containers of David's Tea top 3 teas. It has Coco Chai, Read My Lips and Forever Nuts.

2- David's Mason Jar
I just thought it looked so cool and it comes with an infuser.

3- Ice Blue Timolino
One of my friend has this same travel mug and I just loved how practical it is. You can infused your tea on-the-go! Plus, it is leakproof.

 
4- The Iconic Cup
Every time you go to David's Tea and you fill up this travel mug, you get 10% off your drink. Awesome right?

5- The Perfect Measuring Spoon
I know for some people this is totally stupid, but I like the idea of getting the perfect amount of loose tea each time I make myself this beverage.

6- Ice Tea Mug
I'm in love with the design of this bottle. It is so pretty!

7- Caffeine-Free Teas
It comes with Forever Nuts, Mother's Little Helper, Coco Chai Rooibos, Creme Caramel, Midsummer's Night Dream, Orange Blossom, Peppermint Amour, Goji Pop, Pink Flamingo, Mint Chocolate Rooibos, Bamboozled, Green & Fruity.

Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all

I hope you enjoyed this post,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment