Friday, January 24, 2014

♥ Ipsy Bag | January 2014 ♥

heyy girls,

a couple of days ago I got in the mail my January Ipsy Bag. To be honest with you, I don't know if I'll continue getting this specific subscription service, because I'm not enjoying it anymore. Yes, I do get excited when it comes at my door, but I feel like I am ready to move on to something new. I would love if you could recommend me good beauty subscription services in the comment section below. Anyway, here is what I got in this month's bag...


Look how pretty this little makeup bag is!


The first product that was in my January Ipsy Bag is this Mica Beauty Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm in the color Natural. The color is simply gorgeous! It is such a pretty nude and I love the consistency of the product. I'm really excited about it and I'm intrigued to see if it will become one of my favorite lip products.




Next, I got this Willa 10 Gentle Cleansing Lavender Face Towelettes. I haven't tried it yet, but it is great to put in your purse if you ever need to wash off swatches after you get out of a Sephora or a Mac counter ;)



I also got this little sample of Nourish Organic Lightweight Moisturizing Face Lotion. I'm almost out of my First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream, so it is perfect timing. I hope I'll like it as much as the current moisturizer that I'm using. It contains Argan and Rosewater, which is supposed to be great for your skin.


In my Ipsy Bag, there was this little Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow in Penny. It is a very pretty penny color just like the name says. It is also very creamy and very smooth. I'm glad that I received this product in this month's bag because I've never tried this brand before, plus the product looks awesome.



Lastly, I got this good sized sample of Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner. I am SO excited about this product. I've heard many good things about this brand. I definitely have high hopes for this product.

 
Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all
 


No comments:

Post a Comment