Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Haul | David's Tea

Heyy girls,

if you follow me on Pinterest you know that I've recently been obsessed with David's Tea. I even did a David's Tea wishlist last week. And guess what? I also did some shopping on their website. This was my first time ordering there and I have to say that I'm very satisfied with how everything went. It was delivered in less than 3 days and nothing was damaged when I opened the package. Without further rambling, let's see what I got...


Every order comes with The Tea Menu, which I think contains every tea that they sell plus the teas of the season. I had the Winter 2013-2014 collection.


One of the thing that I ordered is this little infuser called the Mesh Ball. Basically, you put your loose tea in it and it keeps the tea in one place while it's infusing. I've tried it once and so far so good.



The first tea that I've ordered is Forever Nuts. It tastes just like Fall, if Fall could tasted something well it would be this tea. Seriously, I recommend you to try it out. It's SO good!


The last tea that I bought is called Coco Chai Rooibos. I haven't tasted it yet, but I mainly bought this tea because of my friend Maxine. She made me smell it one morning at school and I immediately fell in love with it. It smells like Coconut and Carrot cake. I know my description isn't the best, but to me Chai tea smells like carrot cake so...#dontjuge


The last thing that I bought that day is The Iconic Cup. I bought it because I didn't have any travel mug for my tea and I thought this one was very pretty. AND you get 10% off your drink if you go fill it up in store.


 
When you order on David's Tea, they give you three samples of tea that they hand-picked for you. The first sample that they gave me is the Rooibos de Provence. I'm excited to try it out and see if I like it ;)
 

The second sample was the Choconut Oolong, which is part of their Winter 2013-2014 collection. It does contain medium caffeine. The description makes it sounds SO yummy!


The third sample that they gave me in my order is the Toasted Walnut. It is a green tea and contains low caffeine. It sounds so tasty!

 
Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all
 

No comments:

Post a Comment