Tuesday, December 31, 2013

☆ Top 13 products of 2013 ☆

heyy girls,

today I've decided to do the Top 13 products of 2013 to celebrate the new year 2014, which is coming very soon. I hope you'll enjoy reading this post and don't forget to write me in the comments what is your top 13...


1) Covergirl Lashperfection Mascara
I've been raving about this product for a couple of months now and in my opinion this is one the best natural-looking mascara. It is also very inexpensive.
 
 
2) Lush Ocean Salt
This is an overall awesome scrub and you don't need a lot of it. It is made with natural ingredients and smells so good. I did a review of this product a couple of weeks ago.


3) Dove Go Fresh Body Wash
This body wash is very hydrating and smells amazing! It is very creamy and makes you feel clean without irritating your skin.


4) Seche Vite Top Coat
This top coat does dry quickly and it helps your nailpolish dry faster. Honestly, I was very impressed by how well it works.


5) Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy
This lipstick is very buttery and keeps your lips hydrated during the day while adding some color and shine. I recommend the shade Cotton Candy because I feel like this color would look good on anyone.

 
6) Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
This BB cream feels very light on the skin and has light coverage. In my opinion this is perfect for a daily wear.

 
7) Real Techniques Brushes
I love how affordable these brushes are and how good the quality is. I also like how easy you can find them since I can go to Walmart to find them instead of having to order online.



8) Urban Decay Naked Basics
This palette is simply amazing. There is a good range of light to dark colors and the price isn't too bad. If you're starting out with makeup, I would suggest you to go get this palette. You won't regret it. I have swatches of this product here.


9)Makeup For Ever Aqua Cream in 13
This cream eyeshadow is definitely a luxury product since you can find good-quality cream eyeshadow at the drugtore (here), but I like how pigmented it is and the texture is incredible. I did a review a couple of months ago.


10) Benefit Watt's Up!
Amazing highlighting product. It blends easily into the skin and gives you a nice glow.


11) MAC Eyeshadow in Shroom
I've been using this product a ton during those past months. I don't only use it on my eyes as a brightner, but I also use it as an highlight on my cheekbones.


12) Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara
To be honest, I've been using this mascara during several months and I think that it is one of the best inexpensive mascara that I've ever tried. 

 
13) Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Okay. So. I haven't been using it until recently since it came out a couple of weeks ago, but I'm already in love with it. Swatches are coming soon :)

 
Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all
 
Have a nice day,
 
Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!


No comments:

Post a Comment