Sunday, December 15, 2013

♥ Mini-Haul feat. Winners ♥

heyy girls,

last week I went shopping with my friend Justine and I bought stuffs from Winners. I thought why not show on my blog what I got since I got some exciting stuff in my opinion AND I did some saving! So here are the items that I bought...


The first thing that I bought is this Seche Vite nailpolish. I've heard so many great things about this product and I was SO excited when I saw that it was 7.99$CA instead of 11.00$CA! I've used it once since then and I love it so far.

 
The next product that I got is a new base coat from Essie called All In One Base. I think I got it from 6.99$CA instead of 9.99$CA, which is awesome! I have tried it once too and I don't really see a difference so far but I will keep using it ;) It applies well though.
 

 
I also got my first ever OPI nailpolish. I've always wanted to buy one but I've never been able to find them until that day. I got it in the color Kennebunk-Port, which is a dark red color. I just think that this is the perfect holiday color!
 
 
 
The last thing that I got is this holiday set from Philosophy called High Tea Tidings. I got it for my mom for her birthday. She already opened it up, so this is why I don't mind showing it to you :) It originally cost 29.99$CA but I got it for 14.99$CA. It contained a shower gel/bubble bath in Rasberry Almond Scone, a body lotion in Lemon Cream and a lipgloss in Wild Berry Jam. 
 
 
 
Twitter: @missbeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all
 
I hope you enjoyed reading this quick post,
 
Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!
 

2 comments: