Sunday, November 3, 2013

♥ Review: L'Oreal Gentle Eye Makeup Remover ♥

Heyy girls,

It has been a long time since I've post something and I wanted to apologize. Also I would really appreciate if you could write me in the comments section what you want me to do next (ex: makeup collection, skincare routine, tag). 

So, today's topic is all about what I think of the L'Oreal Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. It says on the bottle that it is a new packaging so this is why you might not recognize it.

 
First, I love how compact it is. It doesn't take much space which is great when you're traveling. It doesn't have a distributor (like most eye makeup remover) but that's okay because the hole isn't too big. 
 

It is very affordable. I got it for 8$ at my local drugstore. At least, it is affordable compared to my (ex-)favorite eye makeup remover from Marcelle which was around 15$. And since it is from the brand L'Oreal, it is very easy to find.

In term of efficacity, I like it WAY more than the Marcelle eye makeup remover. It is also oil-free which I think is awesome because I hate how some makeup remover can leave your skin greasy. Also, I'll have to say that the product didn't irritate my eyes. I agree when they say that it is a gentle eye makeup remover. But sometimes, gentle rimes with hard to remove waterproof eye makeup. But not in this case. I've been using this past 2-3 weeks waterproof mascara EVERYDAY to test out the power of the L'Oreal Gentle Eye Makeup Remover.

I would highly recommend the L'Oreal Gentle Eye Makeup Remover if you're looking for a good one ;)

I hope you enjoyed reading this post,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

Twitter: @MissBeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all


No comments:

Post a Comment