Monday, November 11, 2013

I ♥ Fall Tag

Heyy girls,

as you all know fall is here and winter is definitely coming soon. I've decided to do the I ♥ Fall Tag since I wanted to share with you my love for Fall. I know that I'm late to do this Tag so yes there will be Halloween related questions but it doesn't matter because I'll answer them anyway. I hope you'll enjoy it. Next post will be a first impression or a review on a skincare product that I've recently purchased.


Favorite Fall lip product?
I love my Maybelline Baby Lips in the color Grape Vin. It gives a nice berry tint to your lips and is sheer enough that you don't need a mirror to apply it.

Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
A couple of weeks ago, I bought Chinchilly by Essie at the drugstore and I just think that it is THE perfect color for Fall. Seriously, I highly recommend you to take a look at it if you have a chance one day. It is a very pretty taupe color that goes with everything.
Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
Okay so I might be the last person on earth who haven't tried any Starbucks Fall drink, but I'm more of a cold beverage type of person. When I'm shopping I like to drink refreshing drinks like the Green Tea Lemonade.
 
Favorite Fall Candle?

I can't choose between them so I'll have to tell you what ARE my favorite Fall candles ;) I love Leaves, Autumn and Mahogany Teakwood (which smells like Abercrombie...)

 
Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory?
Recently, I've been loving my new scarf from Target that I bought when I went there for the first time. I love floral prints so for me it was perfect. I also can't forget to present you my Fall coat that I also bought at Target. **Sorry for the quality of the pictures**



Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

I personally would love to go to an haunted house (made by someone of course, not a real one) for Halloween. I just think that it would be a fun thing to do with my friends. Of course, now it is too late but maybe I'll try next year ;)
 
Favorite Halloween movie?
Last year, I've watched Hocus Pocus for the first time and I thought it was okay. but I don't really know or watch Halloween movies...Do horror movies count?
 
Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
I'm kind of addicted to Coffee Crisp and M&M. I don't know why but I just always come back to them. I usually don't eat candy but when Halloween comes around I eat A LOT of those...
 
What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
This year, I was a member of Gryffindor. I wasn't a character in particular.
 
What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
I love EVERYTHING; the sweater weather, the layering, the boots... I love that it isn't as cold as the winter and isn't as hot as the summer. It's a good in between in my opinion ;)
 
I tag:
MakeupVintage01
LeonceChenal

And of course, everyone who wants to do it! Just leave the link to your answers in the comments section! :)
 
 
I hope you enjoyed today's post,
 
Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!
Twitter: @MissBeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all

No comments:

Post a Comment