Saturday, October 5, 2013

☆ Review: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream ☆

Heyy girls,

I've decided that I want to do things a little bit different on my blog from now on. First, I am not going to publish post on Tuesday and Friday anymore because I am too busy with school and stuff, I will be posting at least once a week on a random day each week. Also, I will be doing more reviews and first impressions, I'll also try my best to do more fashion post like OOTD ;)

I also wanted to quickly mention that my first blog anniversary is coming soon. It has been almost a year now since I've started my blog and I want to thank everyone that has been subscribed to me or left me nice comments. This is why I am going to do a giveaway soon and it will be international, so wherever you live you'll be able to participate :)

Now let's move on to the review...


I bought the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream a couple of weeks ago at Sephora and I've been using it since then.

I have sensitive skin and right now it has been more on the dryer side. This is why I was looking for a new moisturizer, plus I ran out of my Clinique dramatically different gel (which was too much of a light moisturizer for this time of year).

First, I'll talk about the packaging. I got the smaller size that they offer. It comes in a regular tube as you can see from the pictures below... It's nothing fancy I like it. The packaging is different though for the bigger sizes.

 

I like the consistency of the Ultra Repair Cream. It has a thick and rich consistency. It is also very moisturizing without being greasy or too heavy on the skin. It doesn't leave you with a shiny finish since the product get absorbed into your skin somewhat quickly.


The thing that I like the most about this product is that you don't need a lot of product to moisturize your entire face. It didn't break me out neither and I think it has something to do with the fact that it doesn't contain bad chemicals like parabens, sulfates, etc.





**sorry for the weird lighting**
 
I don't have bad things to say about this product except that sometimes it gets messy inside the cap of the tube, but it doesn't bother me that much.
 
I highly recommend this facial moisturizer if you have normal to dry skin. If you have oily skin I would recommend more a moisturizer like the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel than the Ultra repair cream.
 
Social Networks...
Twitter: @MissBeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all
 
I hope you enjoyed reading this post,
 
Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. I have been playing around with some samples and I have really enjoyed it..I don't know if I can justify the price!
    Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete