Sunday, October 20, 2013

♥ October Ipsy Bag ♥

heyy girls,

last week I received my October Ipsy bag and I thought why not show you what I got in this month Ipsy bag ;) Here is what I got...


 
The first thing that I got is this pack of 10 facial wipes from La Fresh. It says that it is oil-free, biodegradable and compostable wet wipes made of a natural formula. I think this is more of a refreshing type of product more than a makeup remover. I haven't tried it yet but I am very excited to see if this is great or not.

 
Next, I got something that I was very excited about; I got a Zoya nailpolish! I was SO happy because I've never tried this brand before. The color is very pretty too. I think it is called Giovanna but I'm not sure. It is a pretty emerald green which is perfect for this season. I've tried it on two nails as an accent color and so far I like the consistency and the pigmentation.


 
I also got this good size sample of the Nourish Organic Coconut and Argan body lotion. It smells interesting in a good way. Body lotions are always a good thing to have when autumn and winter arrive.


In my October Ipsy bag I also got this Blow Dry Volumizing Gel from Big Sexy Hair. To be honest with you I am kind of scared of this product but we'll see if it is a hit or not. I have to say that the size of the sample is great too.

 
The last thing that I got in my October Ipsy bag is this lip liner from Starlooks in the color Tickle Me Pink. At first I thought it would be a "my lip color but better" type of color but I was wrong. It is a darker dusty rose. The only thing that I don't like is the smell and the consistency of the product. To be honest, I've never been a fan of Starlooks' products. I don't like the pencil smell to it and it just don't glide as well as other pencils that I've tried.



Twitter: @MissBeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all


I hope you enjoyed reading this post,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment