Friday, September 20, 2013

♥ Review: Lush Ocean Salt ♥

Heyy girls,

since the cold weather is coming up, I was on a hunt for a good facial scrub. I've tried many brands like Simple and Micheal Todd but I didn't fall in love with their facial scrub. The Simple scrub was okay, it had an overwhelming plastic smell to it which is the main reason why I wasn't amaze by this product. I did really like the Micheal Todd Jojoba (I think it is called) facial scrub though. But I found another one that I liked better! And the winner is...(drum rolls) Lush Ocean Salt!

 


I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now and like I said earlier, I am in love with it. It doesn't dry out your skin since there is avocado and coconut oils in it, which have moisturizing properties.

I have sensitive skin and I don't have problem with this product if I don't use a ton of it at the same time. What I usually do is, I take a pea size amount  (sometimes less than that) of the facial scrub and I distribute it evenly on my face, than I rub the little particles on my skin.


I love the smell of Ocean Salt! It smells so fresh and citrusy. I also love how I don't need a lot of product to get the job done. This container will last me forever! I'm glad that I got the smallest container (120g).

Believe it or not but I did notice that my skin was looking more glowy and healthy the next day. What's even better is that it didn't broke me out or irritate my skin! I think it has something to do with the fact that it is completely made with natural products.


What's different about this scrub is that when you're rubbing the product on your skin, the chunks of salt melt and leave your skin feeling clean and fresh.

Since the particles of salt are pretty big, I find that it also works very well as a body exfoliater. I was surprised when I saw how versatile Ocean Salt was and I'm happy that I picked it up.

 If you're on the hunt for a good face and body scrub I highly recommend you to try Ocean Salt by Lush. In Canada, the smallest size (120 g), which is the one that I own, retails for 21,95$.


Instagram: @missbeauty4all
Twitter: @MissBeauty4all

 I hope you found this post helpful,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment