Tuesday, September 17, 2013

♥ Ipsy Bag: September 2013 ♥

heyy girs,

I'm here today with another Ipsy bag post! If you don't know what Ipsy is, it is basically a monthly subscription service where you pay 10$ a month and you get 5-6 deluxe size beauty samples. So far, I've really been liking it and I highly recommend you to check it out if you're interested (here). Lets see what I got in this month Ipsy bag!...


 
The first thing that I got is this sample from Michelle Phan's new cosmetics line. It is called EM and I'm very excited to try those eyeshadows out and the blush too ;)
 


Next, I got this Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter. It is suppose to be a brow bone highlighter I guess but sincerely I don't really think it is that brightening. This is why I use it on my water line to make me look more awake.


I also got this Starlook eyeliner in ObsidianI have to say that I don't really like it. The color seems to be black and it doesn't come off very black on my hand. It also doesn't go on smoothly. I was very disappointed with that product...

To obtain that color I went over and over with the eyeliner.
Next, I got the It's So Big! mascara from Elizabeth Mott. I like it. I think it is a good mascara, it is very black and I LOVE the brush. I'm not sure if I would repurchased it though because I haven't worn it enough to really have an opinion.


In my Ipsy bag, I also received this Cailyn tinted lip balm in Big Apple. First, I HATE the color. Don't get me wrong, I love me some red lipsticks but this is the ugliest red I've ever seen. Seriously!?! I don't really know how to describe it...it just looks cheap on the lips (??). AND it is SO much drying on the lips and it is suppose to be a LIP BALM. I love the applicator though...and the pigmentation of the product but that's it ;)


The last thing that I got is this NYX eyeshadow in 108 Golden Puppy. I really don't like the color. I like the texture and the pigmentation though... I just wish that I've gotten another color than this yellow one.

 
Twitter: @MissBeauty4all
Instagram: @missbeauty4all

I hope you enjoyed reading this post,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment