Tuesday, August 20, 2013

♥ Ipsy Bag August 2013 ♥

heyy girls,

a week ago I received my August Ipsy Bag! I was so excited because this time I didn't look on the website to see what would be on my bag for the month of August. So it was a total surprise for me and I was very excited about EVERYTHING. Here is what I got as deluxe beauty samples in my monthly subscription bag.



The first thing that I got this month is this Kosher Natural lipbalm in the vanilla scent. It smells soooo good! It is also very moisturizing and I like it a lot. I will definitely use this product in the upcoming future.


Next, I got this Pixi Lash Booster Mascara. I've never heard of that product before but I hope it will work well for me. The only down side to it is that the brand Pixi is only sold in store in the US...


I also got a Michael Todd product this month! I got the Pumpkin face mask. I am very excited to see if it will do something good to my skin because my skin has been bad lately...


Next, I received this sample of the Pacifica BB cream. It said that it has a shade-matching technology and I have to say that it does blend well into the skin. I'm, again, excited to test out this product ;)


The last product that I got is a full size product! I got the NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Hot Pink. It is very blendable and I think the color is fun but I would of like to get a color that looks more natural but I'm still happy with this product because I've wanted to try out the NYX Cream Blushes for ages!

 
 
I hope you enjoyed reading this post,
 
Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. looks like you got some lovely stuff! I've been thinking about ordering an ipsy bag. Also, I love Pixi Mascaras, but I can't justify buying an $18 mascara again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, Ipsy is amazing and you kind of "personalize" your Ipsy bag by taking a quiz. That way you get products that you would most likely enjoy and use. I feel the same way about buying expensive mascara! ;)-xxx-

      Delete