Tuesday, August 6, 2013

🏫 Back To School: Makeup look 🏫

heyy girls,

this post will be the first "topic" that I'll do on my Back To School series. I'll do a makeup look that you can wear to school. Feel free to add steps. You don't have to do all of those steps neither, wear what you'll be comfortable wearing during the day :) This is just a little makeup look that I've put together for those of you who wear makeup at school.

**Excuse my wet hair and my undone nails ;)**


First thing is to put on some foundation. You can put a primer underneath if you want to. Today, I'm using the Covergirl Stay Fabulous foundation in the lightest shade. I personally don't like it that much. It is targeted more towards people with oily skin and since my skin is more on the dryer side it looks cakey easily. I did put a little bit of my daily moisturizer in it before applying the foundation to my face with my ELF Studio Powder Brush.


Since this foundation isn't full coverage I'm going to conceal my undereyes cirlces. I've been waking up early this past week to go to work, this is why I look tired on the pictures ;) I use my Real Techniques Crease Brush to blend the Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Roller.


Since I get a little bit oily on my forehead, on my chin and sometimes around my nose, I like to put some powder. Not a lot though because of my dry skin. I use the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in Transparent.


Next, I put some blush on. Today, I used the Benefit Dandelion Box Powder. I recommend using a satin finish light pink blush. It will look more natural.


This next step is optional but personally, I LOVE to highlight my face! It helps my skin looking more healthy and glowy. I use the Benefit Watt's Up! highlighter. LOVE IT :)


Now this is the time to do the eye makeup look. **For the eye makeup tutorial, I use both of the Naked Palettes**

First, apply your favorite eyeshadow base. I use the Urban Decay Primer Potion. You can use whatever eye primer you like ;)


To help even more with the staying power, I apply a layer of this Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige. Maybelline also do this exact same color in the permanent line which is called Barely Branded.



Now I take my Naked 2 palette and I apply the color Bootycall all over my lid.



Next, I open my Naked palette and take the color Buck to put in the crease to create more definition.




Take the color Virgin from the Naked original and highlight your browbone and your inner corner.



For this step, I used my Boho Cosmetics Green Liner in the color Black to line my upper lash line. Do the same thing with your favorite pencil, liquid liner or gel liner.



Curl your lashes and apply a coat or two of your favorite mascara. I'm using the Maybelline One by One mascara and the ELF 1$ eyelash curler to curl my lashes.



Next I just did my eyebrows by filling them in with a powder. I use the color Naked 2 of my Naked Basics palette.



For the lips I use the Maybelline Sensationnal Lipstick in Born with it. It is a very pretty everyday pink. On top of that, I use the Benefit Lipgloss in Dandelion.



Here is the final look! I love how you can still see a little bit of my imperfections, it makes it more natural.

I have a little tip for you. If you have a full coverage foundation like Revlon Colorstay or Covergirl Stay Fabulous, just put a little bit of moisturizer and blend the foundation with your fingers. It really helps the makeup looking more natural.


**Again I apologize for my wet hair that looks a bit crazy and my undone nails ;)**
 
Tell me in the comments what you want me to do next! :)
 
I hope you enjoyed reading this post,
 
Isabelle-xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment