Tuesday, July 9, 2013

☀ TOP 5 Lip products for Summer ☀

heyy girls,

welcome back on my blog! Today I will show you my top 5 lip products for the summer time. Don't hesitate to leave me a comment below telling me YOUR top 5! ;)

**This will be in no particular order**

#5 L'Oreal Paris Caresse Lip Stain in Rose On and On.

Lip stains are perfect for the summer time because they stay on your lips forever. I love the lip stains from L'Oreal because you can layer the product for more vibrant results and it isn't drying. I LOVE the smell and the consistency! It feels like fresh water on your lips, literally.

You can find these at the drugstore or online. There is a good shade selection from nude to super bright. I highly recommend those L'Oreal Paris Caresse Lip Stain for the summer time. I would describe the Rose On and On shade as medium pink.



#4 Revlon Lip Butter in 090 Sweet Tart

You have probably already heard about them since they were raved A LOT on Youtube and on the Blogging world. They are really THAT good. They are moisturizing, they give great color pay off AND they are in a pink packaging. What's better than that, huh?

Anyway, if you haven't tried one of these yet I'm telling you, you HAVE to go to the drugstore after reading my post ;) Again, Revlon has a great shade selection for those Lip Butter. I would describe the Sweet Tart shade as your typical magenta pink.
 #3 Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach

Color Whisper lipsticks are very similar to the Revlon Lip Butter. Except that they are less buttery but not in a bad way. By that I mean that the texture is different but they are still very moisturizing. I find that they stay on a little bit longer than the Revlon Lip butter since they are less slippery...

You can find them at the drugstore at a very reasonable price. I would describe this color lipstick as a medium pink with a hint of peach.
 #2 Lise Watier Haute Couleur Lipgloss in Stylista

I feel like this product would be more a liquid lipstick than a gloss. Seriously, the pigmentation is CRAZY! You can layer the product to get a more vibrant color on your lips. It last a long time on your lips and it has a nice glossy finish.

I would describe the Stylista shade has a gorgeous magenta with purple undertones.
 #1 Benefit Benetint

This product is AMAZING. It looks so natural and adds a flush of pink/red on the lips. It last ALL day and doesn't dry out your lips. I love how a little bit goes a long way.


This next product doesn't have anything to do with my Top 5 lip products for Summer but I thought that since I just showed you some lip stains I could also show you my favorite lip makeup remover. It is the Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover. It is awesome at removing eye makeup too ;)

 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post,
 
Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment