Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Products I've used up #2

heyy girls,

today I'm going to show you the products that I've used up and I'll kind of give you a little review of each product at the same time. I've been accumulating those products for two months now. The products are presented in no particular order :)


The first product that I've used up is my Elizabeth Arden Eye and Lip makeup remover. I LOVED this product so much and I'm sad that I finished it up. Unfortunately, I won't be repurchasing because of the price and because it did irritate my eyes a little bit.


The next product that I've finished up is the Maybelline The Rocket Mascara. I have to say that at first I really hated it but after it dried out a bit I really enjoyed it, then I started to hate it again. I don't know why I have a such love/hate relationship with it. I hated it because it clumped my lashes AND it didn't give me length at all.
I might want to try the Covergirl Clump Crusher...tell me in the comments if you've tried it and if so, what do you think about it! Should I buy it or not?


This product is also a mascara. It is the Covergirl Lashperfection mascara. I LOVED this mascara so much! It gave me length and a little bit of volume. It is such a perfect everyday mascara! I would and I will repurchase it!


I've also used up the Yves Rocher Radiance Corrector Pen in 01. I did like this concealer to brighten up the under eye area. It didn't conceal that much but it was okay. I won't be repurchasing it though because I don't think it is worth its price and you can find better under eye concealer for less at the drugstore.


Sadly, I've used up my Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer in Warm Vanilla Sugar. It is my favorite smell from B&BW and I will definitely be repurchasing more bottles of those anti-bacterial Pocket Bac.


The last thing that I've used up is this bag of cosmetic pads from the brand Personnelle. They are cheap and does the job but I think that next time I'll buy the bigger ones. If you were wondering about the reusable cosmetic pads from Les Tendances d'Emma, I am still using them but I use non reusable when I don't have any clean cosmetic pads left.


I hope you enjoyed reading this post,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment