Tuesday, July 16, 2013

☼ Morning Routine: Summer Edition ☼

heyy girls,

today I am going to show you every steps that I do each morning during the summer time to get ready. Also, tell me in the comments what you would want me to do next!


**My hand is saying hi!** ;)

The first thing that I do when I wake up is scrolling through Instagram. I usually give myself a little 5 minutes before grabbing my phone, so I don't immediately take my phone when I wake up ;)

After going on Instagram, I like to go on the Blogger app. I respond to your comments and sometimes I continue writing a post that I didn't finish the night before.


When I'm done with Blogger, I go on Hellocoton. I read interesting post from the beauty bloggers that I follow and I look what's hot now on Hellocoton.


When I finished, I put down my phone and I open my computer. I go on Youtube and I watch itsJudysLife, which is a daily vlog. I also watch the LeFloofTV daily vlogs if I missed it the day before.


When I'm done watching Youtube videos I go downstairs and I eat breakfast. I usually eat a bagel with a little bit of peanut butter on it and I drink a glass of orange juice.



When my stomach is full I got into the shower. I wash my face with the Ducray Keracnyl and I wash my body with the Dove Go Fresh (the pink one). I did wash my hair but I thought I would put the link of my hair care routine instead of describing it.
 


Next I put on some deo and I brush my teeth with this Crest 3D white toothpaste.


After, I get dressed. I went very casual today. I wore a grey T-shirt and a pair of shorts. Those are from Dynamite. For accessories I wore my Sephora hot pink hair elastic and my Ring&Tings studded bracelet. For my shoes, I wore my coral Keds.


 
 
Before putting my makeup on, I always moisturize my face with this Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel.
 

Those next products are what I put on my face that morning. I don't always wear the same thing but this is what I've decided to use that day :)


For my hair, I only used one product and it was the Got 2b Beach Trippin' sea salt spray.


I hope you enjoyed this post,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment