Tuesday, July 2, 2013

♥ June 2013 favorites ♥

Heyy girls,

It is again that time of the month where I show you what I have been loving during those past weeks beauty wise. I also have been loving some fashion stuff too. Get excited! ;) I just wanted to quickly mention that I post pictures of things that I love or just little hauls on my Instagram. If you are interested into following me my username is @missbeauty4all . 

This month I also haven't been liking some products (one actually) and I have decided to show you. This is what I would call THE unfavorite for the month of June. 

But I want to start on a more positive note so I'll begin with the stuff that I've been loving...


Beauty favorites of the month

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

I have been using this powder religiously since it is getting very warm outside. It helps control my oily T-zone. I love how it isn't cakey and feels light on the skin. I know that this powder have been in almost every of my monthly favorites but it is really THAT good. I highly recommend this powder if you have oily skin or if you want to reduce shine on your face. It is also cheap, 5-6 $CA at drugstore.


Marcelle Jelly Cheek Flush Blush

I have to say that at first I was kind of scared of this product because I've never used a cream/stain blush before... But I was very surprised! It gives a nice flush of color and it does blend easily. The color that I chose is Flushed Coral. I think that the price is ridiculously high! This would be the only down side of this product.


Boho Green Liner

I got this liquid liner in the color black. I don't want to talk too much about this product because I will do a review of this brand soon. But I really enjoyed this eyeliner. I love how black it is and the wand is perfect if you are not that good with liquid liner like me :)


Benefit The Porefessional

I've been loving this product to help reduce the appearance of my pores when I wear foundation or BB cream. I think it is a great product but I won't recommend it if you want to use it as a primer to help your makeup staying on longer. But it is a good pore minimizer.


Benefit Watt's Up!

I love this highlighter! It gives you a very nice glow and it blends easily into your skin. It is a cream product which I love for the summer time. It is a high end product so of course it is expensive but a little bit goes a long way. Also, this product doesn't make you look oily at all.


Makeup For Ever Aqua Cream

I think this product was also in my last favorite but I did use this product almost every single day. It is just a great all over the lid color and it is waterproof which is awesome for the summer time! And a little bit goes a LONG way. Seriously, I haven't done a dent in it and I've been using it for a couple of months now. Love it!


ELF Stipple Brush

I've been loving my ELF Stipple Brush to blend the cream/stain blush that I've talked about earlier. I don't like it for foundation but for applying blush it does a fantastic job!


Unfavorite of the month

Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes mascara

I don't mean to bash this next product but I got it in my last Topbox and I felt like I needed to say what I think about this product. This month I didn't like Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes mascara. The formula was very dry and the wand just didn't work for me. It also makes your lashes clump together. I didn't like this product at all.


Fashion favorites of the month

A cross ring

If you follow me on Instagram you know that I'm in love with this cross ring! I got it from a shop here in Canada called L'Aubainerie. It goes with everything and I love it ;) It was cheap too!


Studded bracelet

I know I am kind of late with the stud accessories but I had to put this bracelet in my favorite since I've been wearing it almost every single day this month. I got it from a website called Rings & Tings.


Tell me what have been your favorites for the month of June!

I hope you enjoyed it,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

3 comments:

  1. where did you get the jelly cheek flush? It looks really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it at Jean Coutu (my local drugstore).

      Delete
  2. Salut,
    Je viens de créer mon blog beauté et mode sur Tumblr.
    Tu m'as donné envie d'en créer un, ainsi que d'autres blogueuses et youtubeuses.
    J'aimerais trop que tu me donnes ton avis!
    Je te laisse le lien au cas où : http://unebeautesansnom.tumblr.com/
    Dis moi ce que tu en as pensé en commentaires, merci :)

    ReplyDelete