Saturday, July 20, 2013

♥ July Ipsy Bag 2013 ♥

Heyy girls,

Today I got home and I saw that my Ipsy bag has arrived! If you don't know what is Ipsy, well...it is a monthly subscription bag where you pay 10$ a month to receive sample of skincare, makeup and hair products. Here is what I received for the July 2013 Ipsy bag...
 
**I apologize for the quality of the pictures. I took them with my Iphone because I forgot my camera.**

I love the packaging! I love how pretty it is in hot pink with the Ipsy logo in white...I like it a lot than my Topbox.
 
 
Here is everything that I received in my hot pink bubble wrap enveloppe...
 
The first thing that I got is the Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray. I am very excited to try it out. I love that it is a good size sample ;)
 
The bag for the month of July is this hot pink translucent makeup bag. I don't know why but it makes me think of the pool when I look at it... It has been crushed during the travel but I don't really mind.
 
The first thing that I took out of the makeup bag is this Coola Face Moisturizer with a mineral sunscreen in it of SPF 20. It is an organic suncare and it is unscented. I'm VERY excited to try it out!!
 
 
The next thing that I got is the Nailtini nail polish in Mai Tai. I LOVE Nailtini nail polishes so I am SUPER excited to add this new nailpolish to my collection. I also love the color, it is a beautiful red with orange undertones.
 
 

I also got the BH cosmetics California Collection eyeshadow sample. It has 3 eyeshadows in it from 3 different new eyeshadow palettes from BH cosmetics. I don't really like the purple since it is kind of chalky and not very pigmented but the two other colors are very good quality in my opinion.


 
The last thing that I got in my Ipsy bag is this Pop beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush. It is very pigmented which makes the application a bit difficult but it is still a great product.
 

 
Links:
- BH cosmetics California Collection (San Francisco)(Hollywood)(Malibu)
 
If you want to subscribe to Ipsy or know more about it...(here)
 
**So far, I like Ipsy better than Topbox**
 
Have a wonderful day,
 
Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment