Friday, June 7, 2013

The Colors of the Rainbow TAG



heyy girls,

today I'm here with a special TAG that Ingrid on Youtube (here) created a couple of weeks ago...it is called the Colors of the Rainbow TAG. Basically you have to choose beauty and fashion related items that coordinated with the colors of the rainbow. The product doesn't have to be that color, it can only be the packaging. Also they added the color pink and multicolored which I think was a good idea since I have a lot of pink stuff ;)




The first color on the rainbow is red so I chose this Maybelline One by One Volum' Express mascara. I love this mascara because it gives me a little bit more volume than the Covergirl LashPerfection mascara. If you build it up it can dramatic but with only one layer it looks kind of natural...


The next color on the rainbow is orange. I decided to show you this Pineapple Mango candle from Bath&Body Works since I've heard no one talked about this candle! But it smells SO good!! ;) **The color looks more orange in real life :)

Yellow is the next color on the rainbow. For this color I chose this Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. I love the texture of this product and the non-greasy feeling on my skin when I apply it. The only thing the I don't like is that during winter it isn't moisturizing enough for me since I kind of have dry skin during that time of year, but it is perfect for summer!
 

The next color on the rainbow in green and I chose to show you this Elizabeth Arden eye and lips makeup remover. You probably can't tell but in real life this has a green tint to it.



The next color on the rainbow is blue. My favorite blue item is this nailpolish by Essie which is called Bikini so Teeny. It is just THE perfect light blue nailpolish for summer! I love it so much ;)

The next color on the rainbow is Indigo. I chose the closest thing to the color indigo that I had. So here it is...the Real Techniques Crease Brush. I use it to blend my eyeshadow and to apply my highlighter in powder form...it is such a multitasks brush. I love it! :)

 
The next color on the rainbow is purple so I've decided to show you my favorite hairspray! It is the John Frieda Friss-Ease Moisture Barrier. This hairspray will hold your hair in place even if it is raining...


The next color category is pink. I know that pink isn't a color on the rainbow but they added it since it is such a pretty color ;) I chose to show you this L'Oréal Caresse Lip Stain in the color Rose On And On. I love how glossy it is at first and also that it stain your lips with a gorgeous pink...

The last color category is multicolored. I chose this beautyful scarf as my item. I love how colorful and girly it is. It is also such a perfect light scarf for Spring and even Summer on those cooler nights ;)
 
I tag everyone who wants to do it! Leave me a comment with link to your blog post if you already did it!

I hope you enjoyed it,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment