Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My hair care routine (simple & affordable)

heyy girls,

today I am going to present you the products that I use everyday on my hair. I just wanted to tell you first that I have fine hair but I kind of have a lot of it. My hair is also wavy. The last  few information that you need to know before I show you the products is that I usually wash my hair every single day (I know it's not good for your hair, but oh well!) and I have long hair.

I highly recommend those next products if you have long hair or want to grow your hair and keep it healthy...


The first hair product that I use in the shower is my shampoo. I use the Pantene Pro V Ice Shine Silicone Free. It says that it gives 24 hours of shine. I have to say that it does give more shine to your hair. I love this shampoo because it does its job very well but it isn't arch on the hair or on the scalp. I've seen improvement on how shiny my hair looks after a week of daily use.

I think it is around 5-6$CA at the drugstore. If you are looking for a clarifying shampoo I recommend the Garnier Fructis Clean shampoo which is 3-4$ at the drugstore.


The two next products are the conditioner that I use everyday. I mix them together to create the effect that I want. So I mix the Aveeno Positively Nourishing Moisturize Conditioner with the Pantene Pro V Beautiful Lenghts Conditioner. I like the Aveeno Moisturize Conditioner because it does moiturize your hair. It is a thick conditioner but I don't feel like it is too heavy. Also, Aveeno is a brand that puts natural ingredients in their products.

I think it is around 6-7$CA at the drugstore and I highly recommend it as a daily conditioner.

 
 Like I said earlier, I mix this Pantene Pro V Beautiful Lenghts Conditioner with the Aveeno one. I like this conditioner because it helps to strengthen my hair and I can tell a difference when I touch my hair. After a week of daily use combine with my Aveeno Conditioner, my hair felt stronger and softer.
 
I think it is around 5$CA at the drugstore. I recommend it if you have long hair.
 
 
I don't do this last step every single day but I like to do it once in a while. I put a few drops (1 or 2) of my Josie Maran Argan Oil on my hair. I know Argan Oil isn't super affordable but I have other options for you. A drugstore brand that I love for their Moroccan Argan Oil products is Organix. They make a Renewing Treatment with Moroccan Argan Oil that I love! They also make Argan Oil for you to put on your hair, exactly like the Josie Maran one.

Organix's products cost around 8-10$CA and the Josie Maran Argan Oil cost 18$ to 125$. But you can use the Josie Maran Argan Oil on your body and your face also. You can buy this product at Sephora.


I hope this hair care routine was helpful,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment