Friday, May 3, 2013

Comparisons: Maybelline Color Tattoo and MUFE Aqua Cream

heyy girls,

today I am here with a comparison of the Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream and the Maybelline Color Tattoo... In this post I will compare the shades that I have and I'll talk to you a little bit more about them even if I have already done a review on both of those products. So here is what they look like...

Left to Right, Up to Down: MUFE Aqua Cream in 13, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige.

Left to Right, Up to Down: MUFE Aqua Cream in 13, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige.

The Maybelline Color Tattoo came in a large variety of shade. They are creamy but some of them can feel a little bit dry after a while. You really need to warm up the product first because it won't glide as well as the MUFE Aqua Cream. These also came in different shades. I have to say that I like the MUFE Aqua Cream better for the texture which is more creamy. I forgot to mention also that the MUFE Aqua Cream last a little bit longer that the Maybelline Color Tattoo.

Here are some swatches....

Left to Right, Up to Down: Maybelline Color Tatto in Barely Beige, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, MUFE Aqua Cream in 13.

Left to Right: MUFE Aqua Cream in 13, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige.
Left to Right, Up to Down: MUFE Aqua Cream in 13, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige.






I prefer the Maybelline Color Tattoo for the packaging before of the way that the jar is made. It is easier to put you finger in it. With the MUFE packaging I can only put the very tip of my finger to put some product on it. Also it is better for your product to put it up side down to prevent it to dry out. I like how the Maybelline packaging is made because when you put the logo up front in a drawer the product is actually up side down which means that you doesn't have to make sure that you put in the good way. For the MUFE packaging you have to make sure to put it up side down...

Also, the Maybelline ones are 9$ compared and the MUFE Aqua Cream are 26$. So, obviously the Maybelline Color Tattoo is more budget friendly ;)

In general, I like both product but I have a little preference to the MUFE Aqua Cream because it lasts longer and it is more creamy. I would highly recommend the MUFE Aqua Cream if you are on the hunt for a good cream eyeshadow and you want to spend a little bit more money. But the Maybelline Color Tattoo is also very good and it is cheaper than the Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream.

I hope you liked this post,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment