Friday, April 19, 2013

Topbox April 2013

heyy girls,

last Friday I received my April Topbox! Yeah! I was kind of worried because I didn't liked the products that I received last month in my Topbox. So here is what I got...:)

 
I was kind of disapointed that they didn't put the normal pattern on the box because I think it looks better with the pattern but I think they did that because April is the month of ecofriendly stuff and the environment.
This is everything that came in my Topbox...
 


The first thing that I got was the Micheal Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub. I've heard some beauty gurus on youtube like beautybaby44 saying great things about that brand but I've never had the chance to try it out so I'm really excited about this product. The full size is worth 18$ (100mL). You can buy this product at michealtoddtrueorganics.com.



Next thing is KMS California FREESHAPE quick blow dry which is a heat protector that helps to make your hair dry faster if you blow dry them. I don't usually blow dry my hair so I might give it to my mom but I'm still happy with that product! The full size is 18,75$ (200mL) and you can buy it at kmscalifornia.com.


I also got in my Topbox the Elizabeth Arden Eye and Lip Makeup Remover. I've never tried that brand before and this is why I love these kind of monthly subscriptions because I can try out brands and products that I would not usually buy. But anyway..I LOVE that makeup remover! It removes everything so well. I think I am going to purchase a full size of it when I'll be done with this sample ;) The full size is 24$ (100mL) and you can buy it at thebay.com.

 
The last thing that I got was this travel makeup brush from BOXX cosmetics. It is SO soft like I just can't stop touching it. You can buy BOXX cosmetics at boxxcosmetics.com. This makeup brush is worth 28$.


I hope you liked this post,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

twitter: @MissBeauty4all
instagram: @missbeauty4all

No comments:

Post a Comment