Saturday, April 6, 2013

Review: Beauty - Lauren Conrad (book)

heyy girls,

today I'm here with kind of a different post. I'm going to review a book for you!....Beauty by Lauren Conrad :) Here it is....


I LOVE that book so much! Seriously it has everything you need to know when you're first starting makeup. That book also talks about skincare, brushes, makeup, hair. I recommend it to everyone who wants to know more about the bases of makeup, skincare, etc.



I also liked the step by step tutorials. They are all clearly explained and there are also pictures to show you what to do which is amazing!


I like this book because you learn things not only makeup related but also things about skincare, brushes, etc. What is also nice about that book is that Lauren also share her experience with beauty.



I just think it is an awesome book when you're new to makeup. But I don't think you should buy this book if you are a makeup expert because you won't learn much more on the topic. It retails for 23,99$CA and you can buy it online or in store.

I hope you liked it,

Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

2 comments:

  1. Super revue! :)
    Peux tu me dire quels pinceaux Lauren Conrad utilise? (photo 2)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salut! Elle ne précise pas quelle marque elle utilise. Elle ne fait que dire l'utilisation de chaque pinceau :)

      Delete