Friday, April 12, 2013

NOTW: Under Where? by Essie / Review: NYC Matte top coat

heyy girls,

I'm here today with an Nails of the Week! Today I went to the drugstore and bought a new nailpolish from the new Essie Spring 2013 collection. Seriously I wanted ALL the colors but I only got one... I went for a color that I don't usually wear and that I didn't have in my collection. Tell me in the comments what is your favorite nailpolish for Spring!

 
Since one of the trend for this time of year is matte color I've also bought a matte top coat from NYC. It is called the NYC Matte me Crazy mattifying Top Coat. It is also very cheap! It is around 4$CA at the drugstore. So here is what the bottle looks like...



 
I LOVE it. I think it does a great job for the price and I'm usually not a person who wears matte on the nails but I just fall in love with that trend <3
 
Here is the combo that I used today. I also forgot to mention that the base coat that I use is the Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat :)
 
 
 
I hope you liked that post!
 
Isabelle -xxx
Don't forget to subscribe and comment!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment