Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Topbox March 2013

heyy girls,

last week I received my March Topbox. It came fast and I was very happy about that. Here is what I got in my Topbox this month...



First, I think that the packaging is really cute!
The first thing that came in my Topbox was the MaskerAide Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask (full size). Like the name says these are facial hydrating mask. It is worth 4,99$ per mask (23g.).


Next thing that came in my Topbox was the Aveda Caribbean therapy body cream. I was so disapointed about that product because it smells soo bad/weird. The full size retails for 42$ (200 ml).

 
This next product is my favorite item of the bag. It is a sample of Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush. It smells floral but in a good way. It is a good size sample! I'm impressed! The full size is 79$ for 50 ml or 105$ for 100 ml.

 

The last thing that came in my Topbox was the L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil. It is basically an oil that you put in your hair to nourish them. You can compare it to Argan oil except that you can use argan oil everywhere and you can only use the mythic oil on your hair. The only thing that I don't like about this oil is the scent. It smells very manly and your hair smells like that during a couple of minutes. The full size is 26$ for 125 ml.

 
The value of my Topbox this month is 18$. I'm kind of disapointed with that Topbox because I didn't received any makeup. Also I'm not a big fan of the body cream, the mask and the oil since I can only use it on my hair. Don't get me wrong I know we can't always have what we want on those kind of subscription services. Even if I didn't like this month Topbox I'm still going to give them another try for the upcoming months.
 
 
Tell me in the comments what are the subscription services I should try next that are available in Canada :)
 
 
Isabelle -xxx-
Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment