Tuesday, March 12, 2013

TAG: Would you rather - Beauty Edition


heyy girls,

I found this tag recently and I've decided to do it since I thought it would be fun and who doesn't love tag anyway, huh? I certainly do love them! I know I always say that but I think it is the best way to know someone and it's quick and easy to read so....if you decide to do this tag don't forget to leave me the link in the comments  below! :)


1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Definitely my palettes and eyeshadows even if I LOVE my UD palettes...I just feel like mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses are essential because you can look put together with only mascara and a lipgloss.

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Seriously!? With no hesitation: never be able to cut it again. I've been growing my hair up since 6th grade so...there is no way I'm going to chop them off XD


3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I choose coral cheek because it looks more natural on me. But I do love pink cheek too...


4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I don't know!...I feel like I should choose clothes because recently I've kind of neglected fashion over makeup.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Lipstick as eyeliner...I guess :)

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I would rather only shop at Sephora because I think there is more variety.

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip color because I like to put more attention to my eyes.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I choose with no hesitation wearing winter clothes in summer. Winter here in Canada can get to -30 Celsius degree...I can't see myself wearing shorts during this temperature.

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Definitely dark nails. I think you can never go wrong with dark nails even if it is Spring.

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
It's hard because lip products and eyeshadow are the things that I buy the most...but I would give up my favorite lip product :)

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
This is an easy one! Messy bun all the way. Since I have long hair it would be perfect ;)

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I would rather never use lipgloss. Don't get me wrong I love lipgloss but....I love nailpolish more!

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Really!? There's no other option for me to choose from?...Does it count if I say shave my eyebrows and draw them until them grow back...;)

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I think I would rather live without nail polish because I like wearing makeup....


I tag:
Fanny_99 (Le blog de Chic et Choc)
MakeupVintage01
AND everyone who wants to do it! Leave me the link in the comments below :)

I hope you enjoyed it,

Isabelle -xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment