Friday, March 22, 2013

Review: Bioderma Sensibio H2O

heyy girls,

I'm here today with a review! Those past months I've heard a lot about the Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution for sensitive skin. But is it worth it? This is what I'll be talking about in this post.

 Recently I've had the chance to pick it up since my drugstore was having a promotion. They were selling two 250 ml for 29,99$ which is great because normally it's around 21$ each I think.

 

What is it?
Bioderma Sensibio H2O is a gentle micelle solution that you can use on your eyes and on your face. This product can gently cleanse your face and remove your eye and face makeup at the same time.
 
Why is it for sensitive skin?
It says that it is for sensitive skin because it is fragrance free and hypoallergenic.
 
Who can use it?
I have sensitive skin and I have to say that it doesn't irritate my skin. So it is definitely for sensitive skin. It is also good for everyone who wears face makeup because it does really remove well your makeup. I recommend taking of your makeup with makeup wipes and after use that product to make sure there is no more makeup/dirt on your face.
 
You have acne-prone skin?
I don't think this product is for you if you want to use it as a cleanser. You might want to use something else...I used to use the Vichy Normaderm Deep Purifying Cleansing Gel as my cleanser and I remembered really liking the other products of this line. This is the type of cleanser you want to use if you have acne-prone skin because it helps to reduce shine.
 
Is it worth it?
I don't think it is THE thing to have in your bathroom if you don't wear face makeup. It is a good gentle cleanser that doesn't irritate the skin but for the price (21$CA) I don't this it is THAT amazing. I think it is great for people who wears full-face makeup everyday and want to make sure to remove everything before going to bed.

I hope it was helpful,

Isabelle -xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment