Thursday, March 7, 2013

Must-have products for sraightening your hair!

heyy girls

Today I'm here with a post that was requested and I thought why not? it could be very helpful for those of you who wants to straighten your hair and don't know what products your need or which flat iron you should get. So this is the products that I use when I straighten my hair.



First, the product that I use that definitely changes the way my hair looks and how long my hair stay straight is my heat protector. I use the John Frieda Frizz-Ease heat defeat for straight hair. It is an amazing heat protector and it smells very good too. It says that it conditions and straightens for up to 24 hours. I absolutely LOVE that product because even if it is rainy outside my hair stay straight. It doesn't dry out my hair neither. You can buy this product at any drugstore for around 9$ I think (I'm not sure about the price).


Second, the hair straightener that I use is by the brand L'ANZA. I received this flat iron from my dad as a Christmas present a couple of years ago. It heats up fast and the surface is large enought to straight bigger piece of hair if you're in a rush. I don't know where you can buy this but I know you can buy this on amazon for 169,99$.



I hope it was helpful!

Isabelle -xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment