Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas


heyy girls,

Valentine's Day is coming soon so I've decided to do two outfit ideas that you can wear on a date or on a girl's night out for this specific day.

Girly & Chic

This outfit is more formal because of the black dress and the heels but still appropriate for a first date because of the pink jean jacket.

 
 
 
You can wear your colorful jacket over the dress when you're walking with your crush on the sidewalk and take it out when you're inside. I think that black is classic and you can never go wrong with it. A pink or red jacket will make a pop of color to your outfit and make it more girly. Don't forget to wear your favorite pair of black pumps or flats. A little heart necklace will bring the spirit of Valentine's Day.
 
 
Dress: Dynamite, 20$CA (I don't think you it's available anymore)
Shoes: K STUDIO, 49.99$CA
Jacket: Dynamite. I can't remember how much it was ans I don't think it's available anymore.
Necklace: I don't know where it is from. I got it a couple of years for Christmas.

Casual & Pretty

For this outfit I simply re-use my Christmas dress which you might had seen it in my OOTD: Christmas Day.


 
 
I think this outfit is a great way to re-use a Christmas dress that you only wore one time. Since it is red I think it is perfect for a casual date with your boyfriend at home.
 
I love the opened back
Dress: Dynamite, 44.90$CA.
Shoes:  Luca Ferri, 35.00$CA
Belt: Dynamite (It came with an other dress that I bought last year)
Necklace: I think it came with a magazine subscription.

Tell me which outfit is your favorite!

Isabelle -xxx-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment