Friday, February 15, 2013

February 2013 Topbox

heyy girls,

not long ago I cancelled  my Ipsy subscription and replaced it with Topbox. This month we had the choice to choose a special theme box or the regular one. I chose the Benefit box and I don't regret it at all. Topbox is a monthly subscription box where you pay 12$ per month. Here is what I got in my Topbox this month...


 
First thing that came in my Topbox was a little Dandelion kit with a mini size of the blush and the lipgloss. The blush is very pale and I had an hard time swatching it even though I have very pale skin. It is a light natural pink. I love the lipgloss! The color is sooo pretty and it isn't sticky at all. As usual, the packaging is girly and pretty. I think that Benefit always does the cutest packaging. A full size blush costs 36$ (7g) and a full size lipgloss costs 18$ (15mL). You can buy those products at Sephora or on Benefit.
 
 
The other thing that I got in my box was the Moisturize Total moisture facial cream for normal to dry skin. I haven't used it yet because I don't know if it will be good for my combination skin. It smells very good but I'm wondering if there is any perfume in it. The full size is 42$ (48.2g) and you can it at Sephora or on Benefit.
 


I also got a mini size of the Benetint which is a lips and cheeks stain. At first I was scared that it would came out straight red but it didn't which I was happy about. As you can see it doesn't look that crazy on your lips or cheeks. The full size of Benetint is 36$ (12.5mL). You can buy that product at Sephora or on Benefit.

 
 
The next thing that came in my Topbox was a mini size of the POREfessional. It is a primer that minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines. I love how it makes your skin feels smooth and in my opinion it really does minimize the appearance of pores. The full size costs 34$ (22mL)
 
 
The last thing I got was a sample of the new Benefit Fine-One-One. It is a cream lips and cheeks product. You are suppose to sweep it on your cheeks and blend it out. It is an highlight and a blush at the same time. The full size is 36$ (8g) and you can buy it at Sephora or on Benefit.


You can't see the highlight...

 I hope you liked it,

Isabelle -xxx-



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Quelle belle boîte! Quand c'est Benefit, je craque! :) Merci pour ton commentaire sur mon blog, n'hésite pas à devenir membre! :)

    ReplyDelete