Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Confessions Of Beauty Blogger Tag

heyy girls,

today I've decided to do another Tag for you. I like doing Tags because you can learn more things about me and it is an easy and fun post to do. This was requested and I've seen this post for the Youtube Beauty community but I guess Beauty Bloggers modified that Tag for them. I don't know how it will turn out but let's do this! :)

How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing posts?
I've never tried to count how many time I spend on a post but I think the writing and editing (downloading pictures and all that stuff) takes 1-2 hours and taking pictures can take 1-2 hour. So 3 hours per post in general and sometime it can take longer.

Are a spender or a saver?
I've to say that I'm both. I spend money when I know it's worth it or that I know that I'm in a good financial situation. And I know how to save when it's the time even thought I love shopping.


When is it easiest for you to blog?
After school and during the weekends. I tried as hard as I can to publish 2 posts per week.

What makes writing behind a computer comfortable for you?

Well I like to write so for me it's easy but I have to say that at first it's hard because you don't really know what is important and what people want to know.

What's your worst makeup/hair habit?
I don't know if it's THAT bad but I wash my hair everyday. Maybe I should try dry shampoo instead...

What's one quote that you wish the world would live by?
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"-Audrey Hepburn

How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
I usually take 20 minutes to do a simple makeup look (eyes and lips). I don't have a lot of time because I have to go to school.

What's your favorite video on Youtube?
I don't have a favorite video but I like to watch beauty related video.

Who is a blogger that you read who deserves more subscribers than they have?
I don't know...

What's one thing your excited about in the upcoming year?
I'm excited about my 16th birthday!

What's your most awkward blogging moment?
The moment where a girl on a forum told me that the look that I created for the Naked wasn't very good quality and that it looked like I was wearing no makeup. She told me that I should do video instead...What's funny is that this eye makeup was requested to look as natural as possible and I took the time to write it in the post. AWKWARD!
(I didn't take it in a wrong way. I just thought it was funny)

 How long does it take you to prep for a post?
10-20 minutes depending if I'm doing a tutorial or a haul because I have to take everything I need for the post because if I don't it will take me 2 hours.

Are you wearing pants (jeans/skirt) right now or are you actually wearing pajama bottoms or sweatpants?
Hahaha...Well I'm wearing sweatpants! It's more comfy and since I usually write post at night I don't think it matters :P

What are you most proud of in your life?
I don't know if i'ts weird but I'm proud of my blog. I think I've made a good decision starting this blog. I love to respond to you guys. Don't forget to subscribe (it's in the right section) that way I can have a giveaway soon. I was thinking that I would do one for 50 subscribers. It's free and you can subscribe with your google account (it's the same as your youtube account if you have one) or with your twitter.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

Isabelle -xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment