Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Review: Maybelline The Rocket mascara

heyy girls,

I couldn't contain myself to do a new post before friday. I like to share new products that I've tried with you guys so much that I've decided to do a quick review on the new Maybelline The Rocket mascara. I've been testing it for a couple of weeks now and I think I'm finally ready to give you guys my honest opinion on it. Comment below and tell me which mascara I should try next ;) I've heard by MakeupByTiffanyD on youtube that the Neutrogena Healthy Volume was really good but they didn't sell Neutrogena makeup in Canada (I want to try it so bad!!).

This is a picture from my previous blog post
 " My everyday eye makeup tutorial "

I have to say that at first I really hated it. Like REALLY hated it. I love when my mascara separates my lashes and gives them lentgh and some volume. I don't really need a ton of volume because I'm not a fan of spidery eyelashes. At first, this mascara was really clumpy and since the bristles are short a LOT of product went on my lashes...it didn't help at all! But now I really like it. I've learned how to make it work the way I like it.

This was the first I made this mascara works for me.
I perfected it since then but overall it usually looks like that.

How I make it work:
I begin by applying the mascara to the points of my lashes and when I have the length wished I make the usual movement. The root up to the point. That way I have the lenght and the volume desired.

** Don't forget to follow my blog in the "followers" section at the right ( click here to follow ), also share this blog if you liked it and don't forget to leave a comment below ;) **

I hope you liked it,

Isabelle -xxx-
















No comments:

Post a Comment