Friday, January 4, 2013

My everyday eye makeup tutorial

Heyy girls,
For me, school begins in a couple of days. So I've decided to do my everyday eye makeup for you guys. I do this look everyday before school. It is pretty simple but I really like it that way. It is also very natural looking which I think is appropriated for school. I don't prime my eyes in that look because the product that I use doesn't crease or wear off during the day.





Products that I used:
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
- Covergirl eyeshadow trio in Shimmering Sand (the lightest color)
- ELF eyelash curler
- Maybelline The Rocket mascara


Steps:
1- Apply Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige all over the lid. You can apply it with your finger but I prefer using a brush. I have a review of that product on my blog.
 2- Make sure that you put some of the cream eyeshadow in the inner corners of your eyes as well.
3- Put some of the lightest color of the Maybelline trio in your inner corners. This will instently make your eyes look more awake.
Covergirl eyeshadow trio in Shimmering Sand
 
  4- Since I am not good with eyeliner and that I don't have that much time to get ready, I don't wear eyeliner but you can if you want to. I recommand black or brown eyeliner.

5- Curl your lashes with your favorite eyelash curler. I use the ELF eyelash curler. It has been one of my best products of 2012.
ELF 1$ eyelash curler
 
6- Finally, put a coat of your favorite mascara. Don't forget the bottom lashes!
Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express mascara

I know that this look is very easy and simple but I think it is perfect when you don't have a lot of time to get ready. Also you can jazz it up by adding a crease color or a cat eye with your favorite back or brown eyeliner.

Click on the Google+1 button if you want me to do more tutorial in the futur :D

** Don't forget to follow my blog in the "followers" section at the right ( click here to follow ), also share this blog if you liked it and don't forget to leave a comment below ;) **

I hope you liked it,

Isabelle -xxx-

4 comments:

  1. Coucou,
    est ce que tu peux faire une "revue" en utilisant la palette Naked de Urban Decay, un maquillage pour aller au lycée aussi. Quelque chose d'assez léger donc! :)

    Merci d'avance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quand est ce que tu en fera une?
    (Je viens de m'acheter la palette Naked!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je vais faire l'article pour la Naked en fin de semaine et elle devrait être publiée mardi ou mercredi. La naked 2 va être publiée vendredi ;)

    ReplyDelete