Friday, January 18, 2013

JANUARY GLAMBAG

heyy girls,

I received my Ipsy bag not long ago and I've decided to do a review on it since I won't be subscribing for the February Ipsy Bag. I didn't unsubscribe because I hated it. I really like Ipsy but I wanted to try a new subscription service. Next month I will do a blog post about a new subscription service named Topbox. Stay tuned for that ;-) The theme of this month was "Super Stars". Let's see what I got this month...

 
First thing that came in my January Ipsy Bag was the Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter. It is a very moisturizing cream. I've been using it for a couple of days and I LOVE it. It smells sooo good! The consistency in very creamy. The full-size retails for 15$ at pacificaperfume.com.



I got the Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play volumizing hairspray. I have nothing much to say about it since I haven't tried it. Tell me in the comments below of you tried it if so tell me what you think about it. The full-size retails for 17,50$ at Ulta.

I was very excited when I saw that we have to try a new Nailtini nail lacquer in the color Frappe. I love this brand. The color that I received wasn't a color that I would normally go to but I instantly fell in love with that color when I applied it for the first time. It is a very light pink nude. I think it is perfect to wear on its own. You can also use it to do a french manicure which would be gorgeous. It retails for 13$ at tinibeauty.com.

I applied three coats 
 
Another thing that I was excited about was the Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil. I tried it the night that I received my Ipsy Bag and I have to say that this is good stuff. I used it on the end of my hair and when I woke up the other day I had super soft and healthy looking hair. The full-size retails for 48$US the 1.7 fl oz. at josiemarancosmetics.com and at Sephora.


The last thing I got in my Ipsy Bag was the SOHO concealer brush. It is a good quality brush and I'm excited to try it since I've never tried SOHO brushes before. It retails for 7,99$ at Target, Walgreens and sohobeauty.com.








________________________________________________

My links
Hellocoton (USA)
 
___________________________________________
 
I hope you enjoyed this last Ipsy Bag,
 
 
Isabelle-xxx-



1 comment: