Friday, January 25, 2013

Fashion Friday: Spring Trends

heyy girls,

Fashion Friday is a new series that I'll do occasionally on my blog. It is all about fashion. Today we will talk about what trends we saw on the runway and which of them might hit the stores for the spring 2013. Keep in mind that this is a summary of all the trends that are the most wearable, it doesn't mean that they will all become a trend next season. This is my thoughts about the more wearable pieces that we saw on the runway.

Stripes and black & white

In the runway, black and white was very popular but what we saw the most was the stripes. I think that stripes are a wearable trend and I'm excited to see if it will be THE trend for the upcoming season. I think this trend is very basic and I love how classy it is. By the way, I'm in love with the Marc Jacobs dress below. It is so pretty!


left to right: Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors.
Bermuda shorts

Bermuda shorts might be very popular on the street and on the business clothing. We can see a more every day bermuda jean with DKNY and a more work appropriate bermuda with Suno. I don't know if I would wear bermuda during Spring because it is cold here in Canada during that time of the year. How cute are those pink and purple bermuda! Love it.

left to right: DKNY, Peter Som, Suno.
Leather

We all know that leather can be wear in different ways and as you can see below we had variety on the runway this season. I think that leather will never get old because it adds more texture to a basic look. I always wear my leather jacket during the Spring so it would be cool if leather becomes a trend.

left to right: Jason Wu, Nicole Miller, Just Cavalli.

Statement sunglasses

This season colorful and oversized sunglasses might be the hottest accessories. You can go all out with yellow or hot pink sunglasses or you can wear oversized black sunglasses. I'm really excited for that trend because I'm in love with oversized sunglasses.

 
 
Flats and low heels
 
 I've read somewhere that flats ans low heels will be very popular for the Spring. So this is why I've decided to put it here. I usually wear flats or low heels so for me it is perfect! I don't know if this type of shoes will be a trend but I just thought they looked nice.
 
 
 
Tell me in the comments below which trend on the runway you wish will become a wearable trend for the Spring 2013.
 
________________________________________________

My links



Hellocoton (USA)
Subscribe to my blog (it's free)
_________________________________________________

 
I hope you likes this new series,
 
Isabelle -xxx-






No comments:

Post a Comment