Sunday, December 9, 2012

Nail of the week: Recessionista

heyy girls,
 
so here is what my nails will look like during this week. I used Essie Recessionista wich is a dark plummy red color. It's very pretty and I think it is perfect for autumn and winter. I also used Nailtini nailpolish in Millionaire at some places. I just think that this combination is so festive and I'm really happy with how it turned out :)

 


You can buy Essie at the drugstore like Jean Coutu, Pharmaprix, Target,etc. It retails for 8-10$. You can buy this color online at essie.com. If you're interested by the Nailtini nailpolish in Millionaire you can buy it online at tinibeauty.com.


** Don't forget to follow my blog in the "followers" section at the right ( click here to follow ), also share this blog if you liked it and don't forget to leave a comment below ;) **

I hope you enjoyed it,

Isabelle -xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment