Saturday, December 22, 2012

DECEMBER GLAMBAG

heyy girls,

I received my Ipsy bag a couple of days ago. I was sooo excited because of the sneek peaks that they gave us on the Ipsy website. The theme of this month was Haute Holiday. If you don't know what Ipsy is, it is a monthly subscription where you pay 10$ in the US or 14$ in Canada per month to receive a little makeup bag full of deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. In my opinion, I really think Ipsy is worth it because you can try products without spending a lot of money and I also think that it is perfect for people like me that are building their makeup collection and want to experiment with products before buying full size. Let's see what I got in my bag this month...

left to right: Mai Couture, Be a Bombshell Cosmetics, NYX, Mirabella and Urban Decay
 

First thing that I got was the Mai Couture Highlighter Papier. There are 25 sheets in this booklet. You use it to highlight the high points of your face like the top of your cheekbones and the bridge of your nose. The packaging is sooo pretty! I'm really happy with that product. The full size contains 50 sheets and costs 28$. You can buy that product at www.maicouture.com.


Second I got the Be a Bombshell lipgloss in hot mess (full size). It is a pretty red lipgloss. It does look scary when you look at it but you can sheer it out. Also it didn't give you a bright in-the-face red color if you wear it on its own. It gives more like a deep raspberry color. It is worth 14$ and you can buy this lipgloss at beabombshellcosmetics.com.

Be a Bombshell lipgloss in hot mess
 I also got the NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in 19 Mink Pearl (full size).It is basically a loose eyeshadow powder. The color is a copper-gold which is amazing for this time of the year. The only thing that I don't like about that product is that the bottle is tiny so it is hard to put your brush in it and the cap is weirdly made so I can't see how I can pour some in it. Overall it is an awsome product with amazing pigmentation. You can buy this product at some drugstores or at www.nyxcosmetics.ca for 4.99$.

NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in 19 Mink Pearl

I was really happy to receive a good sample size of the Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in zero. The texture is creamy and it glides on beautifuly. The pigmentation is awsome so the color is really black. I just can't wait to use it! You can buy this eye pencil at www.sephora.com or at www.urbandecay.com for 19$.

Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in zero
The last thing that I got in my bag was the Mirabella eye and face primer (full size). I haven't use it yet but I tested it on my hand and it did smooth the surface. The product is in a transparent gel form. I'm excited to try it out and see if it is as good as the Urban Decay Primer Potion. You can buy this eye and face primer at www.mirabellabeauty.com for 29$.

**You can also also have 20$ off all items of 39.95$. Expires on 1/31/13. :)

** Don't forget to follow my blog in the "followers" section at the right ( click here to follow ), also share this blog if you liked it and don't forget to leave a comment below ;) **

have a wonderful day,

Isabelle -xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment