Monday, December 31, 2012

"La crème de la crème" products of 2012

Heyyy girls,

Happy New Year to all of you! I wish you joy and health for 2013. ;-) So this is finally the time of year where I tell you guys all the amazing products I've been enjoying this past year. I decided to create an original name for what we usually call best products of the year. If you didn't know, in french, "La crème de la crème" means the best of the best. I recommend every products mentionned below. I also put links on every products. That way you can see what they look like. Don't forget to leave a comment at the end of the post saying what are your best products of  2012 ;)
 


Here are the products I picked out for this year:

¤Face products:
- Covergirl natureluxe foundation in the shade 310.
- Rimmel stay matte pressed powder in Sandstorm.

- Marcelle multi-colour face powder in Luminous Veil (I use a mix of the lighter colours as an highlight).

¤Lip products:
- Revlon ColorBurst lip butter in Coton Candy
- Eos lip balms

- Rimmel moisture reniew lipstick in 800 Pink Star
-
e.l.f. Essential Hypershine Gloss in Bubblegum


¤Eye products:
-Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
-Covergirl eyeshadow trio in Shimmering Sand

- Urban Decay Primer Potion

¤Palette:
- Urban Decay Naked Palette


¤Nailpolishes:
- Nailtini nail lacquer in Milionnaire
- Recessionista by Essie
- Sephora by OPI jewelry top coat in Spark-tacular!


¤Skincare
- Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser
- Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel (I did a review on it)

- Yves Rocher Pure System pore cleansing mask for acne-prone skin
** I recently did a post about my winter skincare routine.**

¤Tools:
- ELF eyelash curler (the 1$ one)
- Ecotools powder brush
- ELF blush brush (I use it to set my undereye concealer with powder)

¤Hair products:
- Tresemmé heat protector
- John Frieda hairspray
- John Frieda Frizz-Ease heat defeat 


** Don't forget to follow my blog in the "followers" section at the right ( click here to follow ), also share this blog if you liked it and don't forget to leave a comment below ;) **

I hope it was helpful,

Isabelle -xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment